Name of Post: NTA NEET 2020 Online Form
Short Information : National Testing Agency NTA Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Admission for MBBS / BDS Through NEET 2020. Those Candidate Are Interested to Following Entrance Examination and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2020)
- Application Begin : 02/12/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/12/2019
- Last Date Online Payment : 01/01/2020
- Online Correction : 15/01/2020 to 31/01/2020
- Exam Date Offline: 03/05/2020
- Admit Card Available : 27/03/2020
- Result Declared : 04/06/2020
- General : 1500/-
- EWS / OBC : 1400/-
- SC / ST / PH : 800/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan Offline Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking Fee Mode
- Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology PCB Group of Subjects in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For More Details Kindly See the Full Information Brochure or Read the Code Wise Eligibility Details.
- Minimum Age : 17 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Born On / Before : 31/12/2003
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Eligibility Code for NTA NEET 2020 UG
- NEET UG Code 01: A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12 Standard in 2020 whose result is awaited may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counseling.
- NEET UG Code 02 : The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- NEET UG Code 03 : The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject
- NEET UG Code 04 : The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics ,Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
- NEET UG Code 05 : The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology with English at a level not less than a core course.
- NEET UG Code 06 : B.Sc.Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc.Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English.
- NEET UG Code 07: Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology; Which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English. Provided that to be eligible for competitive entrance examination, candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated above or appearing in the qualifying examination in 2016.Provided also that to be eligible for competitive Entrance Test the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in clause (2) of regulation 4 on Graduate Medical Education 1997 and in addition must have come in the merit list of All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test(AIPMT)for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.