Name of Post: GIC Insurance Scale I Online Form 2019
Short Information: General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC Re) Online are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Scale I Various Post Vacancies 2019. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC Re)
Scale I Officer Various Post Recruitment 2019
Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 21/08/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 11/09/2019
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 11/09/2019
- Exam Date : 05/10/2019
- Admit Card Available : September Last Week 2019.
- General / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Wallet / Cash Card / IMPS / UPI Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit as on 21/08/2019
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Between : 22/08/1989 to 21/08/1998
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Total : 25 Post
Post Wise Vacancy Details
Finance / Account
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with 60% Marks.
- SC/ST Candidates : 55% Marks.
Information Technology (Software)
- BE / B.Tech in CS / IT OR MCA Exam Passed with 60% Marks.
- Bachelor Degree in Law LLB with Minimum 60% Marks.
- Bachelor Degree Engineering BE / B.Tech in Related Trade / Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- General / OBC : 60% Marks.
- SC / ST : 55% Marks.
- ACS / FCS from ICSI and Bachelor Degree with 60% Marks.
- Master Degree in Hindi with English as a Subject in Degree Level with 60% Marks. OR
- Master Degree in English with Hindi as a Subject in Degree Level with 60% Marks.
- Uttar Pradesh : Prayagraj (Allahabad) & Lucknow
- Madhya Pradesh : Indore & Bhopal
- Bihar : Patna & Muzaffarnagar
- U.T. : New Delhi NCR
- Jharkhand : Ranchi
- & Other Various Exam District in Pan India.
Download Marks / Score Card
Download Revised Vacancy Details
Download Admit Card
Login for Already Registered